Om and Jaai

Our love story

Monday, August 21, 2006

Dream or reality : Om's part of story

Okut happens to be a timepass tool, here at SPJ, but I got the BEST out of orkut. One day, I subscribe to group from my primery school. I added everyone from my class - the people last seen some good 14-15 years ago. There was a mad looking girl, called "Supriya" she claimed to be a chatterbox, and her scrap count proved it.

We started scrapping, and even my scrap count was going northwords. One fine day I decided to add her in Google Talk, and thats it. There was a boy - doing his MBA in operations, from SPJ, a premier BSchool, and on other end there was a girl, who did her MA, and both were talking on Kaizen, JIT, and all the japanese things in manufacturing (I still can't spell japaneses). I was shocked. I realised I knew nothing, she was much much better than me in my own field.

I started on backfoot.
Then we kept in touch - for many days and weeks, and then she disappered all of a sudden, for few days. I almost lost track, but then there was a scrap in my orkut, that changed everything.

We met first on 25th July - late evening near plaza, then had dinner and left, and thats it.
Then she came to SPJ for most wonderful sunday - we sat in our bistro, and had a walk - really long walk. I really don;t know how long it was - the time was stopped, but it was best thing I ever did. We went to malls, had ice cream, and had dinner, but I simply enjoyed being together, and that was the point.

We met at Vaishali, went to Fergusson, our good old college - where we spent two years together, but didn't meet a single time. Had wonderful time, and then started missing her like crazy.

We were in Mumbai - together - for hours we chateed chatted and chatted. I was driving on the expressway - the same one that we took - for our lives, it was raining heavily, and Sahyadris were green. Before I could even think of time, we were in Mumbai - the roads didn't bother us - nor did the rain.

Next time we met - we ate like starved people from somalia - we had juice - we had bhel, and then chinese at Juhu. But the best part was the beach. So clear - so serene - so pure that we wanted to be there AGAIN - TOGETHER, and the reason was - Camera. That day I introduced her to my friends - my groupies, and my old frineds from engineering.

Sixth time, we met at Dadar TT - then went to the supremeo how I belive arranged for us to meet - Siddhivinayak. It was wonderful to go there with the girl I love. Amazing. His blessings were there, otherwise why would she come from Japan - crossing the sea. We wanted to go to movie, but spending more time togther was more important - we went to JUHU - AGAIN.

Did you realise - my "I" has now become "we" - even as I recollect it

Now the finale : you won't believe - but it was crazy
21st August 2006
I had no lectures till 2.00 pm. There was a presentation scheduled, but it was postponed for 22nd - Here i was sitting in a RDBMS class, prof walks in - and ther opens a popup window on my lappie - googletalk - and on other side is my jasmine. We started chatting, and topics changed a lot, discussed many things and shared many secrets, and then there was THE MOMENT - guesse what - proposal - most imortant thing for the relationship was TYPED, not said, we did it ONLINE. We were crazy to do it that way, but that was only thing possible. I still don't know why - but rather why not? We both felt same thing, and we were rady for it.

Within next few hours we spend a lot of time, and the telecom companies must have earned a lot. Like true kids of mom and dad - both of us got "approval" from our families, and here we are....

At the begining of a new story....

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Rays Of Sun said...

Very nice indeed:)
God bless the beautiful couple..and someone somewhere..echoes the same..has undergone the same and wishes for the same!!!!!
Cheers you guys!! To u and 'jasmine':)

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Shrikara K said...

nice narration:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home